Resources for Agents
General subscription information
We offer print and online or online only formats. Complete on-line access is available free-of-charge to our print subscribers, i.e. from the first volume published to the year in which the subscription is taken out whilst a current subscriber. Perpetual online access will be given ot the back file material for the year(s) of the subscription. For those subscribers who do not wish to receive the printed copy an online only subscription is available. Access is controlled by IP address and is available to one geogrphical site of a university campus or company facility. This allows seamless access for the authorised users. Access can be arranged for subscribers without a fixed IP address by username and password, but this is for personal use only. To set up access to the online editions, a license agreement needs to be completed, signed and returned to IM Publications. Access will only be activated on receipt of this agreement.
- Agency discount—5%
- Back issues ONLINE—All subscriptions include access to the back file content published from the first volume to the year in which the subscription is taken out whilst a current subscriber. Perpetual online access will be given to the back file material for the year(s) of the subscription. Further information
- Back issues PRINT—individual issues are available on request.
- Cancellations—refunds on issues not dispatched.
- Claims—accepted within 6 months of dispatch date.
- Currency—United Kingdom: £Sterling; Europe: Euro; ROW: US$dollars (relates to delivery address of subscription)
- Dispatch dates—Know when an issue has been dispatched
- Electronic format—Online:PDF format; CDs: PDF format
- License agreement—Download
- Multisite Licenses—Get a quote: Multisite licenses
- Multiple journals discount—2 journals 10%; 3 journals 15%
- NIR news—from 2014 the online edition will also include the references to recently published research
- Online access—via IP authentication or username/password (For personal use only)
- Online subscriptions—allows access to any number of users at one geographical site; multisite access available on application
- Payment—payment with order required
- Payment methods—BACS; International Bank transfers; Cheques; Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- PDF Downloads—subscribers may download papers for personal use only and should not be place on any publicly accessible website
- Prices include—Postage
- Standard method of dispatch—Domestic: 2nd Class; International: Priority Air Mail.
- Subscriptions—calendar year only.
DOWNLOAD our 2014 Agency Price List