Resources for Agents
General subscription information
We offer print and online or online only formats. On-line access is available free-of-charge to our print subscribers for the years in which we have received a paid subscription. For those subscribers who do not wish to receive the printed copy an online only subscription is available. Access is controlled by IP address and is site wide (a single university campus or company facility). This allows seamless access for the authorised users. Access can be arranged for subscribers without a fixed IP address by username and password. To set up access to the online editions, a license agreement needs to be completed, signed and returned to IM Publications. Access will only be activated on receipt of this agreement.
- Agency discount—5%
- Back issues ONLINE—online access to all back issues is available as an Enhanced access package.
- Back issues PRINT—individual issues are available on request.
- Cancellations—refunds on issues not dispatched.
- Claims—accepted within 6 months of dispatch date.
- Currency—Domestic: £Sterling; Europe: Euro; ROW: US$dollars (relates to delivery address of subscription)
- Dispatch dates—Know when an issue has been dispatched
- Electronic format—Online:PDF format; CDs: PDF format
- License agreement—Download
- Multisite Licenses—Multisite licenses
- Multiple journals discount—2 journals 10%; 3 journals 15%
- Multiple Years discount—2 yrs additional 5%; 3 yrs additional 10%.
- NIR news—online subscriptions do not include the references section which is available in the print issue.
- Online access—via IP address or username/password
- Online format—PDFs;
- Online subscriptions—site-wide perpetual access; multisite access available on application
- Payment—payment with order required
- Payment methods—BACS, Cheques, Visa/Mastercard/Amex
- Prices include—airmail postage and packing
- Standard method of dispatch—Domestic: 2nd Class; International: Priority Air Mail.
- Subscriptions—calendar year only.
DOWNLOAD our 2013 Agency Price List